10/26/2018 - Streetlight Issue Reporting for City Residents

Residents can now report issues with City streetlights using one of the following resources:

  • The new streetlight reporting form on the City’s webpage, waterburyct.org/streetlights
  • Dedicated City of Waterbury email, streetlights@waterburyct.org
  • Contact the Citizens Service Center by calling 311 or (203) 597-3444 or
  • Call the Department of Public Works at (203) 574-6851.