Knowledge Base

Nuisance Wildlife


Animal Control primarily services domestic animal issues/complaints and does not remove nuisance wildlife (i.e. deer, squirrels, skunks, racoons, opossums, etc.). However please contact Waterbury Animal Control at 203-574-6909, or the Waterbury Police Department at 203-574-6911, if the animal appears to be sick or injured in any way.

Updated 1/4/2013 11:55 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!